Dose of Nature 250mg RedStrap CBD oil gently blended in
100% organic extra-virgin cold-pressed Coconut Oil
· 3rd Party Certification of CBD content and Safety. 100% sourced from certified European hemp strains and grown to strict organic standards.
· 50-State Legal with no psychoactive ingredients
· Proprietary Dose of Nature CBD oils are the purest, cleanest, and most bioavailable CBD oils on the market.
· All natural ingredients – the full-entourage RedStrap CBD oil with Vitamin E as natural preservative, gently blended and completely dissolved in your choice of the highest quality base oils.
· If you are looking for the amazing natural benefits of CBD, Dose of Nature’s products give you the best chance of positive results.
· Quality passionately matters to us. If it matters to you, trust Dose of Nature CBD.
· The Ingredients: These oils are all natural, vegan, kosher, with no additives. The RedStrap CBD oil of 70% is gently blended with Vitamin E as a natural preservative in the highest quality base oil of your choice – Hemp Seed, Coconut, Apricot Kernel, or Olive Oil. Each of the 4 base oils are 100% organic, extra-virgin, cold-pressed oils. No sugar or sweeteners, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, artificial coloring or artificial flavorings.
· Natural Full Spectrum: The RedStrap CBD oil used by Dose of Nature provided the full spectrum (or entourage) of native cannabinoids present in commercial hemp. None of our ingredients have been chemically synthesized in a lab.
· Certified Content/Safety – The RedStrap CBD oils are tested by 3rd Party facilities throughout the growing and manufacturing process. Given the FDA warnings and concerns about actual CBD content in products, Dose of Nature will be implementing 3rd party random testing of its finished products to certify the CBD content and safety of its products. This will include CBD and other trace cannabinoid levels, heavy metals, solvents, and bacteria/mold levels.
· 50-State Legal: The Dose of Nature products are non-psychoactive. These naturally CBD-rich extracts of hemp are legal in the US and in many countries without a prescription. For more information on the legality of the hemp products, refer to www.doseofnature.com/the-legality-of-cbd/
· The Hemp Source: All of the hemp products at Dose of Nature are grown from Certified EU Strains of non-GMO Hemp, and grown to strict organic standards in France, Spain, Germany, and Czech Republic. The products are tested to ensure that the products are pesticide and herbicide free.
· The Products: These RedStrap CBD Oils are clear and pure, not the sooty, cloudy products common in other products. Because of the highly-refined nature of the RedStrap oil, and the particulate size, the cannabinoids are able to be dissolved easily and completely in the base oils. This is the finest most bioavailable CBD oil available.
· The Natural Benefits and properties of CBD Cannabidiol are well- researched and well-publicized, including anti-anxiety, anti-cancer, anti-inflammation, anti-seizure, anti-pain, among others. However, success is by no means guaranteed in any particular situation. The effectiveness can vary by condition, health situation, diet, other medications, and other mitigating factors. The particular dosing needed for effect varies greatly on these factors and the bioavailability of the CBD. The quality and bioavailability of the RedStrap CBD oil, though, gives you the best chance of seeing positive results.
· RedStrap CBD: RedStrap CBD Oil is generally between 65 – 80% CBD, which is one of the most highly-concentrated full-spectrum sources of native cannabinoids. The hemp plant materials goes through a unique and proprietary process of optimized CO2 extraction, and then goes through a meticulous refining, filtering, and de-waxing process to achieve the end product. Through this process, the cannabinoids are liberated resulting in particle size close to 150 nanometers in size. When dissolved in the base oils, the cannabinoid size drops down to 3 nano meters, which allows for the best bioavailability at the cellular level.
· The Company: Dose of Nature is privately-owned, and comprised of people passionate about natural health and healing. We attempt to combine the latest scientific research to amplify the effect and bioavailability of nature’s finest ingredients.
· We Are Here to Help: We welcome your inquiries at 801-607-5096 ( M-F 9am – 5pm MST) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Trouble Deciding Between Flavors?
Hemp Seed Oil – This product has a characteristic hemp odor and taste, and contains a desirable 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids which is the balanced ratio recommended for humans. Hemp Seed Oil is the natural choice as the close cousin to the CBD rich oil. It is normally the choice for brain conditions. But, the flavor is stronger than the other oils, so you may end up mixing it in a smoothie or soup.
Olive Oil – This product has characteristically high levels of oleic acid or Omega 9. This is an edible product that you could mix with balsamic vinegar and a good loaf of French bread. It can be used as an additive to salads. But again, because the oil base we use is unrefined 100% organic cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil, the flavor is strong than most olive oils, tinged with the flavor of hemp oil.
Apricot Kernel Oil – This product is also extracted from 100% organic cold-pressed apricot kernels. The Apricot Oil is a universal carrier oil used throughout food and nutritional supplement industry. It is naturally rich in vitamin A and E, as well as containing oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. The oil has a light and nutty flavor and is a deliciously golden-colored oil. For those who are concerned with a more mild flavor, this is a great choice.
Coconut Oil – This is the most popular flavor, though some people are frustrated because it is semi-solid at room temperature under 76 degrees. Therefore, be prepared to gently warm the product before use to melt the oil before using the dropper. The oil is clearly worth the effort, as it carries a rich coconut aroma and taste and is extremely light on the tongue with little after-taste.
As a dietary supplement, take 20 drops orally 1 - 2 times per day as needed. For particular needs and conditions, this amount can be doubled to achieve desired effect. In individuals with healthy GI tracts, allow for 2-3 hours for peak absorption. While some individuals feel the effect quickly, please allow 2-3 weeks to evaluate the effect of CBD on your condition. If you have further questions on specific dosing, please refer to www.doseofnature.com/dosing.
- Bottle Size: 1 fl oz or 30 ml
- Serving Size: 1 ml or 20 drops Servings per Container: 30
- Ingredients: Full entourage RedStrap CBD oil, 100% organic extra-virgin cold-pressed coconut oil; and vitamin E as a natural preservative
Consult a physician if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, have a serious medical condition, or are giving this product to a child. Store away from heat, light, humidity. Refrigerate if possible.